Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stand at the crossroads and look...



"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is,
and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls."
~ Jeremiah 6:16

"I make known the end from the beginning
from ancient times,
what is still to come.
I say:
'My purpose will stand and I will do all that I please"

"See, the former things have taken place,
and new things I declare:
before they spring into being,
I announce them to you."

"Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood since the earth was founded?"

"The LORD is the Everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary...
those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength."
~Isaiah

No comments: