Thursday, May 15, 2008

Llevame alla~

Site of the Garden Tomb, Jerusalem

Isn't it the most wonderful place?
The place of rest and peace we find as we take the time to enter into the presence of our Lord? Where time stops and where burdens, fatigue and fears melt away? Where we, as sons and daughters of the Most High, sit and feast with the Messiah?
Come unto me all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.” -Matthew 11:28

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul. "
-
Psalm 23

Recently, we shared a very sweet night with the Church here in Arequipa, worshipping and praying and entering into His presence. We sang a song by Marco Barrientos called "No Voy a Volver Atras" that seemed in a small part at least, to capture this time ...
Llevame alla, donde se que habra paz-
Take me there- where I know there will be peace-
Donde tengo que callar, para escucharte hablar-
Where I have to be quiet to hear You speak-
Donde todo es realidad y el tiempo no existe mas...
Where everything is reality and time doesn't exist anymore...

A psalm of King David~
"Surely you have granted him eternal blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence." -Psalm 21
Shalom~



No comments: